Friday, January 13, 2012

Week 2 Update

This week has been very difficult. Starting back school full-time, working full-time, practice and trying to fit exercise in has proven to be a serious challenge. I barely got any sleep all week. My insomnia is back so that really doesn't help when i'm just getting in the door at 11:00 or 11:30 PM every night.

I'm not gonna give up. I'm gonna keep on moving. I sincerely want to thank all my Chick Challenge Sisters for all their support.

Stay Blessed
Andrea

6 comments:

  1. Love that you're not giving up with all that going on. That's the right attitude to have. Hope you can get some rest soon and rejuvenate. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've definitely got a full plate!!! It's going to be tough, but it's going to be all the more rewarding when you can make it work! You'll know that since you got through this, you can handle ANY challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't give up! Since you're so busy you're going to have to sneak exercise into your day. Maybe you can walk during part of your lunch break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is correct my dear friend. No quitting. We have too much to live our best for... We are worth it.... Just do what you can... Eventually this 2 shall pass and it will get easier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done for not giving up and keeping with it.

    ReplyDelete