As of today my weight is 275lbs. I want to eventually get down to 150/165. This will be my most challenging time with trying to lose weight. My schedule with work and school is very busy, but i'm gonna try to make time to work everything in.
I've tried several diets and weight loss programs. Some with great success but I just didn't stick to them and others that once I stopped with the meal plans the pounds piled back on. I think my biggest mistake is I always did all my diets solo with little or no support. Of course I had the support of my husband but it still not the same as having the support of others who are also trying to lose weight or who have achieved great success in losing weight.
Here is my intro to the Spring Chick Challenge 2012 that starts on Monday January 2, 2012 and ending on March 19, 2012. I pledge to the best of my ability that:
1. I will Commit to NSV(non scale victory)- which will be to fit into a pair of my used to be favorite jeans.
2. I will Commit to a set nutrition parameters that I will track via MyFitnessPal
Daily Calories: 1520
Daily Water Intake: 8 plus cups of water
Items to limit: Sugar and salt
3. I will Commit to a set of exercise parameters filled with variety:
Wii-fit, Wii Biggest Loser
Walking DVD etc......
4. I will commit to blogging at least twice weekly with one specified strictly to updates.
5. I will commit to giving and receiving support the best I can.
Thank you in advance for all your help and support!!!!