Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Spring Chick Challenge Week 5

 Week 4 wasn't so great. I'm hoping this week goes better.

Fitness:


  • Exercise 5 out of 7 days 
  • Tuesday after school try to get in some strength training and cardio done  for 45 minutes to an hour since i'm working from home this day. 
  • 15 minutes minimum of exercise all other days
  • Variety of workouts (Wii, walking etc.)
  • I'm hoping to lose some weight but I have to remember (NSV)
Work/College/church
  • Work schedule this week Monday - Friday 6:00 am until 5pm
  • Tuesday Morning school from 8:00am to 12:30am/ work from home Tuesday 
  • School Wednesday Night 5:30 to 8:30 pm
  • Church Praise team practice @9pm Monday
  • Church meeting Wednesday regarding decorations @ 9 pm
  • Church Praise team Practice Thursday @ 9pm
  • School Online Only class Thursday (but I can pretty much do the work when I want as long as I sign in every Thursday for at least an hour and hand in my homework and do what ever assignments and/or quizzes are required)
Food intake
  • all meats baked (chicken, fish etc..)
  • salads, vegetables
  • Daily calories 1520 calories
  • MyfitnessPal is my tracker of choice
  • water intake might varies but will try 8 plus glass per day( i only drink water and sometimes lose track)

2 comments: