My calories were good for week 10. Exercise a little lacking. I had lots of fun during week 10 it was a pretty interesting week... with work and school... !!!
Mini-challenge that I will MOS DEF ROCK VEGGIE AND FRUIT FRENZY!!! Seeing that those are the only things I can eat from 6am to 6pm I think I have this on lock!!!
- Exercise 5 out of 7 days
- Tuesday after school try to get in some strength training and cardio done for 45 minutes to an hour since i'm working from home this day.
- 15 minutes minimum of exercise all other days
- Variety of workouts (Wii, walking etc.)
- I'm hoping to lose some weight but I have to remember (NSV)
- Work schedule this week Monday - Friday 6:00 am until 5pm
- Church Praise team practice @9pm Monday
- (Tuesday Morning school from 8:00am to 12:30am/ work from home Tuesday
- School Wednesday Night 5:30 to 8:30 pm
- School Online Only class Thursday (but I can pretty much do the work when I want as long as I sign in every Thursday for at least an hour and hand in my homework and do what ever assignments and/or quizzes are required)
- All week try to fit in my own schedule... (homework, exercise)
I'm fasting for 10 days from 6am to 6pm (strictly fruits, vegetables and water)
- all meats baked (chicken, fish etc..)
- salads, vegetables
- Daily calories 1520 calories
- MyfitnessPal is my tracker of choice (having trouble keeping up with this)
- water intake might varies but will try 8 plus glass per day( i only drink water and sometimes lose track)